terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2014

Blue

       
FB_IMG_14044089952012478
Blue is my dog he is very cute. He was named after a bue bird that was called blue in the movie rio. He used to have a red collar but now he has a blue one. He is 2 years old but he looks like he is older than that. He is  golden retriever, he is  golden,wight and mostly in his paws it is yellow. He has a cute black nose and brown eyes. He loves to play outside and he has very long claws. He also loves to eat  when he was like 1 years old he used to go to my bed and to sleep  that is what my mom told me I  trust her. Once he ate half of a chocolate cake and once he ate some chicken so we couldnt eat them for lunch at school. He likes people more than dogs. I think he is the best dog ever and every one would want to have a dog like him.I love my dog blue.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário